1. Add 8 cups hot water and bouillon cubes to a large pot, bring to a boil on high heat. After water is boiling, reduce to medium high heat and add chicken thighs and cover pot. Boil for 30 minutes, and remove chicken thighs to cool.
2. Chop onion, celery, and bell pepper into 1/2" pieces.
3. Cut andouille into half slices, and brown in large pan. Remove & add to boiling water after removing chicken.
4. Add chopped onions, celery, and bell pepper to large pan with 2 tbsp butter on medium heat and saute until vegetables soften (onions should look translucent). Move vegetables to boiling water when done.
5. Add garlic, parsley, bay leaves, Beasley's Pork Rub, thyme, and tabasco to boiling water.
6. Remove skin & bones from chicken thighs, chop into 1" square pieces, and add to large pot.
7. Boil 2 cups water and add roux. Mix well and add roux mixture to large pot. Reduce to medium low heat, and simmer until celery is soft.
Serve over rice. Add salt, pepper, and tabasco to taste.